THE “IMKA” INTERNATIONAL INTERNET MUSIC & DANCE COMPETITION IS OPEN TO INSTRUMENTALISTS,DANCERS AND SINGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY WITHOUT AGE LIMITS; SOLOISTS OR GROUPS
CATEGORIES FOR SOLOISTS , CHAMBER MUSIC PARTICIPANTS and DANCE PARTICIPANTS (AGE ON THE DAY OF THE APPLICATION)
- ategory «SuperStarKids» 3-5 old kids-free program, one piece ,no time limit
- Category «Preschool» 6 years old kids – free program, one piece ,no time limit
- Category «Virtuoso Kids» 7 year old – free program, one piece ,no time limit
- Category «Prodigy Kids»: up to 8 yearsold – free program one piece without time limitation
- Category «Kids1»9-10 years old free program one piece without time limitation
- Category «Kids2» : – 10-11 years old free program one piece without time limitation
- Category «Kids3»:12-13 years old(free program one piece without time limitation )
- Category «Youngsters»:14-16 years old free program one piece without time limitation
- Category «Young Players»17-19 years old free program one piece without time limitation
- Category «Experienced»20-29 years old free program one piece without time limitation
- « OPEN CATEGORY No Age limit» – free program one piece without time limitation LAMBDA MUSICAL THEATRE -free program,one piece no time limit
ABRSM PIANO COMPETITION CATHEGORIES
Any piece of your choice ABRSM Grade 1 or 2 Piano Exam
Any piece of your choice ABRSM Grade 3 or 4 Piano Exam
Any piece of your choice ABRSM Grade 5 or 6 Piano Exam
Any piece of your choice ABRSM Grade 7 or 8 Piano Exam
Any piece of your choice ABRSM/Trinity Diploma Exam
ERHU 二胡 GUZHENG 古筝
DIZI 笛子 HULUSI 葫芦丝
SUONA 唢呐 BIG DRUM 大鼓
EUPHONIUM EARLY MUSIC INSTRUMENTS
PICCOLO FRENCH HORN
ACCORDION CELTIC HARP
FRENCH HORN CONTRABASSON
HORN ALL BRASS
OPERA COMPETITION /VOICE COMPETITION
COUNTER TENOR BASS
ASSOCIATION FOR CULTURE AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT ON BASIS OF MEMBERSHIP
Constituted according to the Art. 32/01,42/03 63/08 on 17/03/2010 of the Bosnian Civil Law, ID number 4201546320006 it is registered on the address: Ocaktanum 72, Sarajevo, 71000, BIH, Canton Sarajevo.IMKA i Registered in the list of the associations of membership associations and social development organisations with the number RU 933/10 UP08-07-1-2992/09
Field of action – Culture and Education
The main goal of the organisation is the development of local and international classical music cultural scene ,cooperation and exchange of knowledge and experiences between reputable experts in artistic music field,composers,musicians ,teachers and world wide accomplished musicians of different countries and cultures, as well as finding , encouraging broadcasting new talents
Main Goals and Activities:
- Organization of local and international cultural ,artistic musical & dance events,cultural events seminars and tours
- Support for implementing artistic communication and branding strategy, including, where appropriate, the development of a quality label for individuals,orchestras and dance groups.
- Organisation of Concerts, festivals, international music competitions (traditional and on line through video recordings)
- Cooperation with international associations and individual groups to reinforce
- Mobility of artistic creators and artists
- Promotion and showcasing of emerging talent from different countries in Europe,Africa,Asia and USA
- Stimulation of a genuine Europe-wide programme of cultural and artistic activities
- Contribution to audience development in arist music & dance field
- Providing visibility to Europe’s values and different cultures from around the world
In supporting intercultural dialogue, IMKA Organisation relies on the ideas, networks and capacities of many partners. Bringing this diverse range of art policies and art projects to life would not be possible without this network of affiliate partners, authorities and cultural institutes in the Member States as well as organisations like the Local Ministries of Culture.
The purpose of “IMKA” International Internet Music & Dance Competition” is promotion of classical music and discovery of exceptional artists with outstanding personality and talent ability .”IMKA” Internet Music & Dance Competition provides award which can help to launch classical musicians and dancers international careers and create individual networks for new concert and performance opportunities.
” IMKA”International Internet Music & Dance Competition is open to all nationalities and ages in guitar,strings, piano,wind,vocal ,choruses,conductors and chamber music orchestras and dance groups
Each discipline is divided into different age categories and Senior Professional (no age limit).
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Each participant must submit filled application online form found bellow ,one recording of their live performance – from any of the following periods: baroque, classical, romantic or contemporary including jazz,pop,rock, uploaded live on YouTube and sending the link to IMKA or send your file by other means ,accompanied by some form of age verification document all sent through email to email@example.com
All participants should subscribe to IMKA Youtube Channel
Selected first price and laureate winners will be chosen to receive an invitation to perform at in Sarajevo ,Shanghai and Wien concert halls,cultural centers and church venues depending where the GrandPrix is taking place.(Exact date will be announced on our website and winners will be notified through post of the exact date of their performance).All invitees will get their awards ecertificates and the ones whom are not able to personally arrive will be mailed their awards at additional price .Also selected winers will get chances for scholarships, free enrollment at seminars,masterclasses and professional development courses.
HOW TO MAKE A VIDEO (LIVE RECORDING COMPETITION ENTRY?)
When performing a video or live recording internet music competition entry use a telephone,tablet or a camera that can record live video of you .
It does not need to be a recording from a concert or competition, such where you had audience or a live performance
It should be filmed in a quiet nice acoustic place so that your live recording will come out well
You can use microphone and amplifiers
Once you are satisfied with your recording /performance transfer it to the computer
Upload recording on Youtube .
Send us the link in an email to our email adress
You are finished!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the International Internet Music and Dance competition “IMKA” participants must submit
Step 1. A completed online Application Form
- Application form for solo participants
- Application form for chamber music participants
- PLEASE CLICK HERE)
- Application form for Dance participants
Step 2. Send the link of your video on YouTube, Vimeo, to:
Step 3: Make a Application Fee Payment of 40 eur for each participant
PAY the COMPETITION FEE of 40 EUR
PAYPAL LINK FOR PAYMENT
PAYPAL LINK 40 EUR SOLO <——————-CLICK HERE
WE ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL WIRE BANK TRANSFER .
1. Incomplete applications including failure to pay fees will result in disqualification.
2. The material provided will not be returned and the inscription fee is not refundable.
3. The judges’ decision is final and can not be complained. The comments and punctuation of the jury will not be provided.
4. Finalist Winner of Grand Prix Concert will be provided free accommodation and board covered by the Competition.
5.Other musicians(finalists) may be invited to perform in the concert Series.
6. The competition is not responsible for any damage or theft.
7. Children under 18 years old will be responsibility of their parents or legal guardians. And must be supervised all the time by their parents or legal guardians.
8. “IMKA” International Music Competition reserves the right to make any changes in the rules, schedule or other information related to the competition.
9.A panel of judges evaluates and punctuates the video material submitted, and the final selections of winners is based solely on the same recordings submitted.
Scoring of the “IMKA” International Internet Music & Dance Competition
LAUREATE WINNERS 100
1st prize :From 90 to 99
2nd prize: From 80 to 89:
3rd prize : From 70 to 79:
A selected group of 1st prize laureate winners will receive an invitation to debut at the Army Concert Hall , Sarajevo ,Peters Kirche Vienna Austria and Pfarre Canisius Vienna Austria in IMKA Concert Series .
Also there will be several series of virtual concerts for other choosen 1st prize winners through out the year.
Several rounds of applications will be taken in through out the year and jury will invite laureates to the concert series.Also the idea is to add aditional musicians to the roster of IMKA Artists Agency for promotion of classical music talent.
The selected number of winners will receive a signed representation contract with IMKA Artists , artist representation agency and a certificate/diploma on a Final Award Ceremony.
A special awards may be rewarded to artists of exceptional talent and these may include production of professional CD with Imka Artists, recitals at different IMKA partner Festivals.
International Internet Music & Dance Competition Application Deadline for submission
DEADLINE:20 JULY, 2022
THE RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED: 20 AVGUST, 2022