Annabella Krljić (age 13), started her musical education at the age of nine in the class of prof. Sausan Hussein at the Music and Ballet Institute of Anton Martin Slomšek in Maribor, Slovenia.
During the period of four years, she won over 20 prizes as a soloist and chamber musician at the national and international competitions for young musicians in Croatia, Italy, Serbia, Slovenia and the Netherlands.
Her most significant achievements are:
- Musica Insieme International Competition, Venice, Italy; 1st Prize, 1st Place
- Young Virtuoso International Competition, Zagreb, Croatia; 2nd place, 2nd Prize Special Prize for the best execution of the obligatory piece by D. Bobić awarded by Croatian Composers’ Society
- Golden Award at the National Music Competition TEMSIG, Slovenia Special prize for the best execution of obligatory piece, L. M. Leclair: Sonata No. 3 in D major
- 1st absolute prize (99/100) at the International Festival for Young Musicians, Aranđelovac, Serbia
- 2nd prize at the Antonio Salieri Competition, Verona, Italy
- 2nd prize at the Premio Crescendo International Competition, Florence, Italy
- 1st absolute prize at the International Music Competition “Tomaž Holmar”, Valborghetto, Italy in the discipline of chamber music
- 1st absolute prize at the International Competition Bel Accordion in Beltinci, Slovenia in the discipline of duo with accordion
- 1st place, 1st Prize at the International Internet Music Competition, duo
- Golden Award and absolute first place at the Regional String Festival in Murska Sobota, Slovenia
- Special prize at the Muziekstraat Competition, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Annabella participated in numerous artistic projects as well as creative workshops for young musicians and attendend masterclasses led by renowned artists such as Marco Fiorentini, Anđelko Krpan and Janez Podlesek.