At the age of four, Daniel started piano lessons with Tatjana
Worm-Sawosskaya in the piano studio for talented children
in Schwetzingen, Germany. In 2019, Mr. Sergey Korolev
took over the lessons.
Since the age of ten, Daniel has been studying parallel with
Prof. Leonel Morales as part of the Pre-College Program in
the “High Performance Center” at the University of Alfonso
X El Sabio, Madrid / Spain.
He receives Theory and Harmony lessons from Mr. Kyrill
Korsunenko and Dr. Miriam Weiss.
He already had Masterclasses with Prof. Sontraud Speidel, Prof. Fabio Witkowski, Prof. Lev Natochenny, Prof. Franck Fernández and Prof. Leonel Morales.
Daniel has achieved many Prizes at National as well as International Piano Competitions in the past years.
Prizes Year 2020
National : 1. Prize with forwarding to the state competition in the “57th Regional Competition of Youth Musicians” in Mannheim, Germany.
1. Prize in the International Music Competition „Grand Prize Virtuoso” in Paris, 1. Prize in the International Music Competition „Grand Prize Virtuoso” in London, 1. Place in the International Music Competition „Little Mozart” New York 1. Prize in the „5th North International Music Competition“, Stockholm 1. Prize in the International Music Competition „Grand Prize Virtuoso” in Salzburg 1. Prize in the „Malta International Music Competition“ in La Valletta
1. Prize in the „Golden Classical Music Award“ International Competition, New York 1. Prize in the „London Young Musician International Competition Award“, London 1. Prize in the International Music Competition „Grand Prize Virtuoso” in Bonn
• The „International Music Talents 2020″, Limburg an der Lahn, Germany • „IMKA International Internet Music Competition“ in Sarajevo, Bosnia Hergezegovina
• „Propiano International Piano Competition” in Barcelona, Spain
• „Quebec International Music Competition”, in Canada
• „The Muse“ International Music Competition in Athens, Greece
• „V Odin International Music Competition“, Tallinn, Estonia
• International Piano Festival „Clavis St. Petersburg“, Russia
• International Piano Festival „Clavis Bavaria“, Munich, Germany
• „Quebec International Music Competition”, in Canada,
• „Elena Cobb Star Prize“ at the Piano Festival Clavis Bavaria, Munich • „For the best interpretation of the music of modern Russian composers“ at the Piano Festival Clavis Bavaria, Munich, Germany
• „The Most Distinguished Performance Award“ at the Conero International Piano Festival and Competiotion, Recanati, Italy
• „Debussy Rêverie Prize“ at the Conero International Piano Festival and Competition, Recanati, Italy
Concerts and Festival
He had played on different stages in different countries such as the Czech Republic (Brno), Austria, Salzburg (Wiener Saal Mozarteum), Spain including Madrid (Shigeru Kawai Center, Auditorio del Conservatorio de Joaquin Turina) and Granada (Auditorio Medina Elvira de Atarfe, Auditorio de la Caja Rural) as well as in Germany (Palais Hirsch in Schwetzingen, Schloss Philippsruhe in Hanau, Musen Tempel in Karlsruhe, Ernst-Toch-Saal in Mannheim, Culture Center „English Church“ in Bad Homburg, Evangelical Community Centre in St. Georgen in The Black Forrest, Rudolf-Wild-Halle in Eppelheim, Max-Plank-Haus in Heidelberg, Auditorium at the Music School in Ellwangen He also took part in Concerts at the „Festival de Piano de Leonel Morales“ in Granada, Spain „Forum Semana Santa“ in Madrid, Spain Talk to the Movie Premiere „1250 Years of Schwetzingen“ in Schwetzingen, Germany „Lev Natochenny Piano Festival“ in Bad Homburg, Germany „ARSDOCTA International Music Festival Concert de Jeunes Artistes“ in Orléans, France „Conero International Piano Festival and Competition“, Recanati, Italy, Festival „Earth for Children“ in St. Petresburg, Russia