Blagorodna Taneva is Bulgarian violinist graduated her high education in State Music
Academy “Prof. Pancho Vladigerov” in Sofia, Bulgaria. Then she developed hers violinist
skills at the “P.I.Tchaikovsky” Conservatory in Moscow in the class of world-famous violinist
She has been teaching since 1982. Currently she is a violin teacher at National music school
“Lyubomir Pipkov”, Sofia. Her students have won over 500 awards from international and
national competitions. They have performed successfully in many countries in Europe,
America and Asia. Some of them are Concertmasters of leading orchestras in Denmark, Spain
and Germany. Blagorodna Taneva conducts master classes in Bulgaria, Serbia, Germany and
France. She is a member of the jury of international competitions in Bulgaria and Serbia.
She has received a number of prestigious awards for discovering and developing talented
Bulgarian children, some of them are:
- Crystal Lyre Award from United Bulgarian Musicians, category pedagogue,
- Аward for contribution to the Bulgarian culture and arts “Golden Pen”,
- Bulgarian Ministry of Culture Award 2007,
- Foundation “St. St. Cyril and Methodius ” Award, Sofia,
- Neofit Rilski Award 2021 – the highest Bulgarian award for the system of education.
She is active member in the board of directors of the Association for Support of Talented
Children in Bulgaria.