Lena Misiorny born in 2012 in Poznań. She began learning to play the clarinet at the age of 7 at the 1st degree Henryk Wieniawski Music School in Poznań in the clarinet class of Borys Kaźmierczak.
-1st prize at the Fiestalonia International Music Competition in Girona
– 1st prize at the IMKA Music Competition in Sarajewo
-2nd prize at the VI Tokyo International Music Competition
– 2nd prize at the North International Music Competition in Sztockholm
– 3rd prize at the Polish Wind Instruments Competition – Tarnowo Podgórne
– Distinction at the International Music Competition „OPUS” in Kraków
– Distinction at the Polish Wind Instruments Competition in Krosno Odrzańskie
– Distinction at the Poznań Wind Instruments Competition.
Lena is a scholarship holder of the PUER DOCILIS Association.