Kamila Kociołek was born on March 17, 2006 in Poland. She started playing the violin at the age of 7.
Kamila is studying The Mieczysław Karłowicz state music primary and secondary school in Katowice in the violin class of
Prof. Adam Musialski. She is a laureate of international and Polish national competitions, such as:
– Polish National Competition of Violin Miniature in 2016 – 3rd place
– IV Polish National Violin Competition in 2017 – distinction
– Scholarship from the Director of the Art Education Center in 2018
– IV. Danubia Talents Liszt International Music Competition ONLINE 2022 – 2nd place IMKA Music Competition 2022 – 1st place
– 5th national competition in the “Baroque Style” 2022 – Laureate and title of artistic personality
– Festival Forte 2022 – distinction
In 2016 and 2022 she received the award of the President of Katowice City.
She participates in master classes in Łańcut, Krzyżowa, and Pasym.