My name is Fernando Lourens from The Netherlands. I was born in May 2011. When I was little, it was very fascinated for me about the different sound that my toy keyboard made when I pressed the different keys. As I grow bigger, I find that there are more and more possibilities piano keys could do. Playing piano is a fantastic way to have fun with the enormous sound. I enjoy touching the piano keys for making different music. With great pleasure, I am learning to play piano with Hulya Keser who teaches me how to master the piano.
Competitions and Prizes:
· In March 2020, I won the FIRST PRIZE of category 1 in Princess Christina Concours de Muziekwedstrijd The Netherlands. It’s a music competition for under 12 years old. I played four pieces that they were Burgnuller’s Arabeske and Farewell, Seliwanow’s Scherz, Tschaikowsky’s Neapolitan Dance. During the competition, I also won the Podiumbeest challenge / Stage Beast Challenge Prize.
· In May 2022, I won the FIRST PRIZE from 2022 International Music Competition Amsterdam Grand Prize Virtuoso. I played Fantasy in D minor from W. A. Mozart.
· In May 2022, I won a GOLD MEDAL from 2022 Quebec Music Competition in age group 11 -12 years. I played Fantasy in D minor from W. A. Mozart.
· In June 2022, I won the FIRST PRIZE from 2022 IMKA International Music & Dance Competition. I played Fantasy in D minor from W. A. Mozart.
· On 5th June 2022, I was one of the six finalist in Archipel Music Concours / competition grand finale The Netherlands. I played Fantasy in D minor from W. A. Mozart and Marche Op. 109 No.17 from Burgmuller.