Pamela Beine Ramírez, belgian-costa rican pianist, was born in San José, Costa Rica on September 21, 1998. She began to play piano at age 5 in Yamaha Music School in San José.
In 2010, she began the Piano Intensive Program at the Instituto Superior de Artes in Costa Rica, under Dr. Alexandr Sklioutovski’s direction. Until 2016, her formation was in charge of a group of professors: Prof. Valentina Tumanova, MM. Ludmila Melzer, Dra. Tamara Sklioutovskaia and Dr. Alexandr Sklioutovski.
In 2016, she began her bachelor Piano Performance degree at the Conservatori Liceu in Barcelona, under Stanislav Pochekin’s direction.
Pamela has won several awards in international competitions and has played in multiple halls in Costa Rica and other countries.
Actually, she is taking her second year at the Conservatori Liceu.
International Competitions Awards
- Honorable Mention in the American Protégé Piano and Strings Competition 2011.
- Third Prize in the American Protégé International Competition of Romantic Music 2011.
- Honorable Mention in the American Protégé Concerto Competition 2012.
- She was chosen to represent Latin America in the Yamaha US Junior Original Concert, in Los Angeles, California.
- First Prize in the Golden Era of Romantic Music International Competition 2013, by American Fine Arts Festival.
- Third Prize in the American Protégé International Competition of Romantic Music 2013.
- Second Prize in the Piano Strings, Winds & Voice International Concerto Competition 2014, by American Fine Arts Festival, New York.
- First Prize in the I Music of the XXI Century International Competition, in Lithuania.
2010: Dra. Ana María Trenchi Botazzi andl Dr. Bruno Botazzi, New York.
2013: Dra. Ala Bendoraitiene, Director of the Piano Cathedra in the Ciurlionis Nacional Art and Music School, Lithuania.
- Zvignebas Ibelgauptas, Director of the National Music Academy in Lithuania.
- Ala Bendoraitiene, Director of the Piano Cathedra at the Ciurlionis Nacional Art and Music School, Lithuania.
- Alecsandra Zvirblyte, Professor at the National Music Academy in Lithuania.
- Martynas Staskus, Conductor of several Lithuanian orchestras.
- Tamás Ungar, Professor at the Texas Christian University, TX, United States.
2016: M. Michael Davidov, Professor at the Conservatori Liceu, Barcelona, España.
2017: Raimon Garriga, Professor at the Conservatori Liceu, Barcelona, España.
National and International Concerts
In Costa Rica she has participated in several concerts, such as the National Auditory, Eugene O’Neil Theatre, University of Costa Rica, Salón Dorado, National University, University of Technology of Costa Rica, Club Unión, and Foyer and Main Hall of the National Theatre.
Internationally, she has played in several halls:
- Weill Hall at Carnegie Hall in New York in 2010, 2011 and 2013;
- Barclay Theatre, Irvine, Los Angeles, California in 2012;
- Gembloux, Belgium in 2012;
- National Ciurlionis School of Art in Lithuania, 2014;
- Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre in Lithuania, 2014;
- Kostroma Theatre with the Kostroma Symphonic Orchestra, Russia, under Pavel Yakovlevich Gershtein conduction, 2014;
- Ateneu de Sant Feliu de Llobregat in Barcelona, España, 2017;
- Salón de Eventos del Teatro Liceu, Barcelona, España, 2017;
- Main Hall at Conservatori Liceu, Barcelona, España, 2018.