Ly d i a M a y r
Lydia Mayr was born in 1996 in Wels, Austria.
She began playing the violin at the age of seven and later started with piano and organ lessons. She was a
student of the Basic Artistic Degree Programme at Anton Bruckner Private University Linz and later studied
Piano Pedagogy and Piano Performance (Bachelor). Currently she is studying on the master programme
Piano Performance in the class of Prof. Oleg Marshev at Anton Bruckner Private University.
During her studies she won several prizes at international piano competitions and took part in masterclasses
with Michail Voskresensky, Ingolf Wunder, Filippo Faes, Sven Birch, Reinhold Puri-Jobi, Massimiliano
Raschietti, Luigi Ferdinando Tagliavini, Michael Radulescu, Louis Robilliard und Andrés Cea Galan.
Since 2019 she is a student assistant for repetition at the Voice and Music Theatre Institute at Anton Bruckner
Private University Linz.
Recitals and performances in Italy (Ferrara Music Festival „Musica a Marfisa d‘Este“, Bologna „Circolo
della Musica di Bologna“, „International Piano Festival Treviso“), Austria (Greinburg Castle, Vienna, Baden
bei Wien, Hallein, Linz, Peuerbach, Dachstein Giant Ice Cave) and Poland (Warsaw, Austrian Cultural
International Competition Achievements
2016 3. Prize at XXVI International Piano Competition „Frédéric Chopin“ in Rome
2017 1. Premio assoluto at VII International Piano Competition „Andrea Baldi“ in Bologna
- Premio assoluto at XXV International Music Competition „Premio Vittoria Caffa Righetti“ in
Cortemilia (Category 19 to 23 years)
- Prize at XXV International Music Competition „Premio Vittoria Caffa Righetti“ in Cortemilia
(Category < 35 years)
2018 2. Prize at X International Competition „Giovani Musicisti – Città di Treviso“
- Prize at XXI International Music Competition “Pietro Argento” in Gioia del Colle
- Prize at International Piano Competition „Piano Talents“ in Milano
2019 1. Preis and Special Prize for the best competitor citizen of the European Union at IX International
Competition „Young Academy Award 2019“ in Rome
2020 2. Prize at XXVIII International Music Competition „Gianluca Campochiaro“ in Catania
- Prize at 1st International Online Competition of Performing and Visual Arts „Art Talents“ in
2021 3. Prize at 5th International Music Competition „Classic Artists on line“ in Cremona
- Prize at VI Odin International Music Online Competition of the European Academic Artists
- Preis at I International Online Music Competition „Silk Way – Second Stage“ (Moscow)
- Preis at „IMKA“ Internet Music Competition 2021 (Sarajevo)